Note: This post hasn't been updated in over 2 years.
has just released a brand new course – “ ,” containing more than two and a half hours of training. As you work your way through the 50+ easy-to-digest lessons, you’ll master the basics of video production.
The course was produced by Aetuts+ editor The Laptop Conspiracy which is used as an on-going example throughout the tutorial series. Check it out below.and the team from his company, , including Audiotuts+ author . Adam and the team partnered with some friends to create a great example video called
This course is a “Must Watch” for beginners, this course is stocked full of everything you should know about the basics of video production.
- Writing Your Script (Preview Videos: , )
- Developing Your Project
- Managing Your Production
- Camera Parts and What They Do (Preview Lesson: )
- Camera Work and Shooting Principles (Preview Lesson: )
- Lighting Your Scene and Subjects (Preview Lesson: )
- Directing Actors and Crew (Preview Lesson: )
- Recording On Location Audio (Preview Lesson: )
- Editing Principles
- Post Production Sound
- Effects and Motion Graphics
Watch: The Laptop Conspiracy
A fun short film created as a running example of all the techniques taught in the course, watch The Laptop Conspiracy to get a preview of the kind of video you’ll be able to make with the knowledge gained from Producing Great Video.
from on .