Note: This post hasn't been updated in over 2 years.
The “My Settings” page on each marketplace has had a great makeover. And the forums are all gushy with praise. Thanks devs!
Here’s what authors have been saying:
- “Wow, what a great changes on “My settings” page! Very useful, thanks Envato!” (Plastic3)
- “Much better! Thanks Devs!” (Philo01)
- “Great changes! Easier to overview all settings.” (Synchrotron)
- “Really great! Btw…The ‘Purchases’ and ‘Comments’ section on the items were changed? I noticed that they are bold now. Or maybe because i cleaned my display today? hmm…” (MsQbik)
- “Much quicker to get around now, thank you!” (Cudazi)
- “Very professional! Like it! thank you!” (Yeremia)
- “I’ve noticed it this morning. great improvement. And the bold text for sales and item name looks cool too.” (Stylius)
Along with a few constructive suggestions, the feedback is overwhelmingly positive. Devs, you deserve a bigger morning tea today!