Note: This post hasn't been updated in over 2 years.
Since officially launching back in August,has nearly doubled in size. Extras is the site to go to for all your Envato API needs. We’ve recently added some along with a bunch of new tools.
Let’s take a look at some of the newest additions!
Stay connected and get so much more with this slick Envato community toolbar.
- The Best of Our Site: Get our freshest content delivered directly to your browser,no matter where you are on the Web.
- Powerful Search: Search the Web and get a wide choice of useful search engines.
- App Marketplace: Choose from thousands of free apps for your browser.
- Notifications to Your Desktop: Receive our most important news and announcements instantly.
- Hand-Picked Links: Check out all of our favorite places on the Web.
iLeaf is an application designed for android Mobile its let you display recent & popular files, popular authors, and actives posts for each Envato marketplace.
In addition to browsing the marketplaces files and blog posts in such stylish fashion, using your username & API Key, you can securely access your most recent sales, account balance, total items, Followers, commission rate, monthly sales statements, last items in your portfolio and your sales & earnings graphs.
This is a Google Chrome Extension for automatically converting your
earnings to your local currency.
When you enter your earnings page with this installed, all of the USD values in the tables, your total earnings and your current balance will have the translated values appended next to them.
The extension automatically detects your local currency by checking your country setting of your profile, but you can also change the currency manually through the extension’s settings page (type chrome://extensions/ in the URL bar). I’m using a Google’s currency converter API, so the rates should always be up to date.
This will help you to write forum threads faster and nicer!
It’s capable for improvements at this point but first I would like to test it in the wild.
- Test it, use it, spread the word about it!
- Give me feedback, which features should get included.
iEnvato 2.0 is here! The new version bring many improvements: advanced statistics, brand new look and much more. The new version of iEnvato constantly stores your sales in the XML so after few months of using it you will have full record of your sales, also you can add them manually from your CSV files (statements).