This post hasn't been updated in over 2 years.
Buy photos on PhotoDune in the month of November and at the end of the month we’ll credit you back 50% of the total purchase price into your account! Choose from over 330,000 fantastic quality photos from some of the best microstock photographers in the world. Our prices are already extremely affordable, but now you’ll get half your spend back as credits, so you can buy even more! And best of all, authors will still earn their regular commissions.
All you need to do is head over to PhotoDune any time in November and buy photos! It’s that easy! For every dollar you spend on PhotoDune during the month of November, we’ll credit you fifty cents back the following month to spend on anything you like, including our other Envato Marketplaces.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer only applies to purchases made on PhotoDune between 12:01am November 1st, 2011 and 11:59pm November 30th, 2011 (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
- All credits will be made to your spending/deposits account on the Envato Marketplaces. Credits are not redeemable or refundable for cash. Credits may be used on any Envato Marketplace, including back on PhotoDune to buy more photos.
- Your account will be credited by December 9th, 2011 (AEST) with 50% of the total purchase price of all PhotoDune photos you purchased during the promotion period. For example if three $5 photos were purchased during the period for a total of $15, then $7.50 of marketplace credit would be added to your account.
- The usual Envato Marketplace terms & conditions of usage apply, including credit expiry one year after deposit or crediting.
- If any price change is made to a photo after a particular purchase is made, the original price at the time of purchase will be used when calculating the credit to be given for that transaction.
- Authors may not purchase their own files or attempt to unfairly use the promotion in any other way, whether through their normal account, or secondary accounts, and either directly or by someone else on their behalf. This includes dummy accounts, and author pairs or author rings purchasing each others’ files. Strict consequences will apply at our discretion for violation of this term, including credits not being deposited or immediate disabling or termination of author accounts without further access to the account balance.