This post hasn't been updated in over 2 years.
What better way for Envato to celebrate its sixth birthday than hitting a huge milestone. Our marketplaces have just passed a gigantic two million items!
That’s huge! It was only six months ago (on February 4th) that we passed the one million item mark. That first million took us five and a half years! Right now, we have 2,004,755 items.
It’s due time we pause and draw a deep breath, and take time to thank and congratulate everyone involved in our marketplaces:
- First of all, our authors, who created the two million items. Pat yourselves on the back – you’re amazing!
- The marketplace growth officers, who are obviously very talented at growing the marketplaces.
- The reviewers, who carefully examined every one of those two million items, and many more besides.
- The devs, who keep the marketplaces up and running incredibly consistently.
- Our support team, who work tirelessly offering assistance of all kinds. They now support twice as many items as they did six months ago.
- And last – but definitely not least – our buyers. Without you it wouldn’t matter how many items we have.
It’s moments like these I remember to take pride in the amazing company and community I work with.
Stay tuned for another milestone – a member milestone. Last September we hit one million members, and right now we’re almost 1.89 million. How long will it be until we hit the next two million milestone?