Note: This post hasn't been updated in over 2 years.
Have you checked out the marketplaces’ free files for September? Download them while you can!
3DOcean: Piggy Bank
3D model of colorfull piggy coin bank. Created with 3DS Max 2008 and Vray 1.5
MAX , 3DS, OBJ , PNG, HDR inside. Max2008(1.8mb), Obj(1.6mb), 3DS(0.6mb)
CodeCanyon: Wall/Grid Gallery (jQuery Plugin)
Conceptual image of many burnt matches plus an unused one left, suitable for representing the consumption of non-renewable energy and the shortage of remaining resources.
ActiveDen: Q Series: HTML Text Module
The “Q Series: HTML Text Module” is an advanced html/css text module that includes support for several media viewers: banner rotator, Ken Burns slideshow, you tube player, video player and plain image/swf. It can also be used as a simple text viewer. The “Q Series HTML Text Module” uses HTML formatted text which is also CSS compatible.
- HTML formatted text, CSS driven text styles
- Optional support for banners
- Optional banner rotator
- Optional Ken Burns slideshow
- Optional YouTube player
- Optional video player
- Optional image/swf
- All banners can be used outside of the text module
- XML driven options: module width, module height (fixed or full), banner width, banner height, text background color, text background alpha, text background visibility, text align, margin width
AudioJungle: Fight for Freedom (SB)
We find ourselves during the American Revolution of 1777 surrounded in gunfire. Our surgeon finds himself looking around for his patient. There is so much blood, so much loss everywhere it is difficult to concentrate, but finally he finds his patient and prepares his tools.
“Who are you?” asks the confused and pained patient.
This song focuses more on the patriotic vibes for obvious reasons. Keeping the tense dark vibes to a low and putting more of a fighter’s spirit into it!
ThemeForest: Amplifier Business & Portfolio Template
When I started designing this theme, I wrote down one sentence at the top of my sketch pad; “Clean design with a PUNCH !”. The outcome of that initial inspiration is what you see here in the Amplifier theme.
I’ve take great care to cater this theme for businesses, agencies, artists, and bloggers who want to present their information professionally.
- Clean but powerful design
- 960 Grid System
- HTML5 doctype and fancy CSS3 (clean and efficient)
- Flexible home page (move and replace sections with the grid system )
- Position social media icons at the top, bottom, or both! (Your clients will love that)
- Fancybox Images (not just on the portfolio!)
- Professional Quality Pricing Tables (see a Dribbble shot of what you’re getting <a href=” ”>here)
- 3 slider options (Content Slider, Nivo Slider, or no slider at all)
- 4 Portfolio variations supporting images and video (Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion)
- Packaged Google Fonts + web safe fonts (customize from the theme options panel)
- Fully layered PSD ’s (home, logo, buttons, etc.)
- One-on-one author support
- Dark Blue
- Light Blue
- Dark Green
- Light Green
- Dark Orange
- Light Orange
- Dark Pink
- Light Pink
- Dark Red
- Light Red
VideoHive: Slice Logo Reveal
- After Effects CS4 – CS5 Project file
- Full HD Resolution (1920×1080)
- No Plugin Required
- 2 version included ( Black and White )
- Music not included but you can find link below http://audiojungle.net/item/glitchy-digital-crystal-logo-07/129056
- You can find font link in help file (it’s free)
GraphicRiver: Corporate Brochure 12 pages
– Size: 270×210mm – Pages: 12 – Resolution: 300 dpi – Color mode: CMYK – Bleed: 3mm – Color themes: Red, Blue, Green, Orange – Working file: Indesign CS5 – Files included: Indesign CS4 (idml) – Font used: Myriad Pro, BDP Birgula ( http://www.dafont.com/bdp-birgula.font ) – Photos and fonts are not included.