This post hasn't been updated in over 2 years.
We’re putting a $7,500 bounty on the heads of Envato’s most wanted file type – Zen Cart Templates on ThemeForest. The first 10 files uploaded (and subsequently approved) to the eCommerce > Zen Cart category each get $750 (with a maximum of 2 files or $1500 per author).
In short, it’s a race to see who can quickly submit quality content based on the following criteria:
- Date Posted: November 26, 2012
- Prizes: 10 winning files will get a share of $7,500 of prizes! 10 x $750 “cash” prizes are payable ONLY via either PayPal or Moneybookers/Skrill). Not only that, all winners will receive the much-desired Most Wanted Bounty Winner Badge
- Maximum Prizes per Author: 2
- Closing Date: Thursday 28 February 2013 (12 p.m. Central US Time)
- Where Files Should be Submitted: eCommerce > Zen Cart
- Winners will be announced 1-2 weeks after the event closes to ensure any late entries are processed. Prizes will be sent out 2-3 weeks AFTER the winners have been announced. Make sure you have completed our authorization form. Please DO NOT submit inquiries about prizes in the forums, via support or directly to staff, we promise we won’t forget your prize!
- Multiple submissions from the same author must all be different to one another.
- Normal ThemeForest upload instructions apply entries online for a minimum of 2 years: http://www.formstack.com/forms/envato-envatos_most_wanted_entry_agreement See form for full details. This form MUST be completed once your item has been APPROVED on ThemeForest if you wish your item(s) to be eligible for Envato’s Most Wanted
- By entering this contest, you MUST sign and agree to keep any WINNING entries online for a minimum of 2 years: http://www.formstack.com/forms/envato-envatos_most_wanted_entry_agreement See form for full details. This form MUST be completed once your item has been APPROVED on ThemeForest if you wish your item(s) to be eligible for Envato’s Most Wanted
Where Files Should be Submitted:
- eCommerce > Zen Cart.
- PLEASE NOTE: This category will ONLY be visible to authors initially. Once several items have been submitted and approved to the category we will officially launch the category and make it visible to everyone including customers. We do this to prevent launching empty categories.
Simple Summary of How To Enter
- Read our full Terms & Conditions
- Submit your item to the eCommerce > Zen Cart category on ThemeForest.
- Post a link to your approved item in this thread.
- Complete the authorization form once your item has been approved. This form MUST be completed. Please take care entering your payment details! Your entry will be INVALID if (a) the authorization form is not completed and/or (b) you did not provide the correct payment information on the authorization form. Please take care entering your details!
- First 10 approved/published submissions with a completed authorization form will win!
It’s as simple as that! The first 10 files to be uploaded (and subsequently approved) based on the above requirements win! Please note that we have some more specific rules to outline and clarify: