Note: This post hasn't been updated in over 2 years.
The authors of Spoids chose AudioJungle for the background music and effects. Congratulations to a huge list of AJ authors – see below. And they have also given us three copies of the game to give away. Interested? Stay tuned for the details of how to win next week!
But before we get to the authors and tracks chosen for the game, check out the game trailer. It looks brilliant!
Music and sound effects used in the game were created by AudioJungle members garethcoker, soundrepository, Symphony-of-Specters, LockeRoberts, clublime, yio, brandtz, UnlimMedia, soundengine, WTBaldoumas, and paweqq.
Here are the tracks.
- Title music: Interstellar Mission
- Level music: Prepare for Battle Loop
- Level music: Fight for Freedom (SB)
- Level music: Epic In-Game Music
- Level music: Lords of Legend (SB)
- Level music: A Dark Cut (SB)
- Losing health: Breaking Glass
- Spoid dying: Drop sound
- Typing sound effects: Typing sci-fi pack 01
- Menu swipe effect: Woosh 13 laser sword 01
- Various menu selections/cancels/new message/level failed: GAME & GUI Pack 02
- Exit game: Power Off
- Menu movement: Woosh 12
- Heat ray firing: Huge Fire Burning
- EMP explosion: Medium Explosion
- Volt bolter lightning: Electronic Bee
- Homing Missile shot (this was mixed with another): Terrible Whoosh Transition
- Tower purchase sound: Spaceship Hydraulic Hatch 03
- Radar detection: Radar
Again, a huge congratulations to all of the authors involved. And keep an eye out for how to win a copy of the game.